Determining a value of a business is a complex undertaking. Not only is every industry vastly different, various sectors within the industry are very different as well. Our specialization in selling companies gives us unique insight into the numbers, industry trends, performance benchmarks, comparable transactions, and buyer attitudes which are key parts of a properly executed business valuation. Additionally, our valuation experts are highly accredited which allows us to quickly provide sound and most importantly, certified valuations.
The following is the scope of services for a typical Telecom business valuation:
1. Review of various financial and operating documents for the company and phone discussions to better understand the company's business operations, marketing, management, and any unusual, infrequent and non-recurring financial and other events.
2. Using various methodologies we will determine a range of acceptable values. The methodologies will include discounted cash flow, revenue multiples, multiple of cash flow, and others that are deemed appropriate.
3. The multiples will be compiled using our proprietary databases of recent transactions, leading international business databases, industry trends, and similar.
4. A valuation report will be prepared describing the expected fair market value of the company and the methodologies used to determine the value.
5. A phone conversation with the client will be held to explain the valuation report, valuation methodology, and to answer any questions.
Give us a call today for a free confidential consultation.
Transportation Capital Mergers
110 North Wacker Drive Suite 2500
Chicago, Illinois 60606